Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pink and Green Polka Dots



It was so much fun to finally make a little girl's birthday cake. For Razy's first birthday we went with a pink and green polka-dot theme.
6" round is chocolate cake
10" round is vanilla cake
6" round smash cake is chocolate cake
All are decorated with buttercream icing and embellished with marshmallow fondant.
The candle was purchased from Party City and says, "fun to be one".
The topper on the large cake is a Willowcreek figurine that says, "birthday girl".

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That might be one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen!

Lindy said...

Hey girl - great job on everything! I knew you would go all out for her bday! Well done!

Robin said...

Cute cake! Nicely done - you are inspiring me again.

carmen said...

Yikes! You are super talented!! I love this way cute cake. I love your blog, too. Nice family photos at the beach, but I couldn't find a place to leave a comment. Anyway, great job on the cakes!!